Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball Sweater...Part 3

Finally I am done, Marko can enjoy his new sweater!!



Months I have worked on it and believe it, I am a pretty fast knitter.

- First finding my favorite color in the perfect yarn for that design = Rowan wool cotton
- Red and white are the color of baseball for me, don't ask why!!
- Then measuring that baby and doing it again because he has been growing a lot faster than average kids...I finally choose to make it in size of 3 year old (He is only 15 months old )
- Finally the sewing the accessories like the baseball in the front and his name in the back, with my mother help. She is definitely the sewer in the family☺

Now the biggest challenge of all, put all my notes into a pattern...to be continued

1 comment: