I had fun dyeing with one color but even more when mixing colors and see how it ends up
1. RB lemonade (Kool-aid) and smidgen of Sand Dune (Dharma dye)
2. Berry blasting cherry (Kool-aid) and smidgen of Salmon (Jacquard dye)
3. Smidgen of Twilight grey (Dharma dye) and dust of Teal (Jacquard dye)
4. Grape (Kool-aid) and smidgen of Burgundy (Jacquard dye)
5. Smidgen of Fawn (Dharma dye)
6. Smidgen of Green Juniper (Wilton food coloring)
7. Smidgen of royal blue (Jacquard dye)
All skeins are 25 g and dye mix dissolved in 100 ml of hot water.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
I pour in the mix little by little in the large ball,
remove the yarn,
pour a little again,
cook in microwave
and let it stand until water is clear.
but for the no 6, I forgot to remove the yarn
before pouring the mix and voila...
... horrible camouflage color instead of a nice light green forest color.
Despite this skein, I like the rest of the color.
The kool-aid helps to bring light to acid dye colors and a nice smell.
The yarn remains soft despite me torturing it many times ☺
I will be mixing again various dyes.