Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!



My name is Altadena.
I am a designer in the San Francisco bay area.
I have been designing clothes, toys, blankets and more for babies for the past 5 years and mainly sell to personal shoppers and independent stores. My inspiration is mainly European fashion with a French touch.
Feel free to look at the designs and if you are interested, please contact me at
altadenasbabydesigns@gmail.com
Also on Ravelry,
https://www.ravelry.com
Search for
Altadena

Je parle aussi francais, n'hesitez pas à me laisser des messages et commentaires

1 comment:

  1. Je suis contente d'avoir, grâce au "Tricot 13", découvert votre blog et d'avoir vu d'aussi jolies réalisations. Merci pour votre visite. Au plaisir d'une future rencontre sur la blogosphère! Amitiés Pascale

    ReplyDelete