Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Altadena's Etsy Boutique



YEAH!!!
I finally put the ETSY store together, it is called By Altadena!!

It is amazing how much time it take to put all my designs on a web store !!

So far I have,
- Baby Handknits
They are all designed for very special bundle of joy, handmade with my little hands, with the finest yarns such as cashmere, baby alpaca, organic cotton, merino wool...
Perfect gifts for a new addition to your family, baby shower, christmas gift...
I concentrate on delivering quality products that your baby or kids will enjoy and could pass it on to the next generation.
- Kits to knit
I created these kits for American Girl Dolls. It includes the yarn, patterns (French or English) and accessories.
They were designed for
* kids to learn to knit
* beginners to learn with fun
* mummies/grandmas who love to please their little ones.
- Doll Clothes
For all the doll lovers like me, they are very cute, unique and fun. Mashine washable, your little girl will be able to play with them for years.

I ship everywhere in the world.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
altadena33@yahoo.com

Je parle francais et livre partout dans le monde.
N'hesitez pas à me contacter, si vous avez des questions, je réponds en 24h
altadena33@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment