Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stitches West 2010

A few things found at the best knitting trade show ever...



♥ Some super fine alpaca, "The Heavenly Fiber" or Heather Prime Alpaca: my favorite yarn and perfect color for some future baby projects. I took Pink and blue. I know it is classic, but I already bought grean, beige and purple last year.

Malabrigo lace, 100% Baby Merino Wool varigated. My first Malabrigo, I can't wait to try...
Since it is a lace yarn, I think it will be dedicated to create new outfits for the dolls. http://habillemapoupee.blogspot.com/

Isager (50% Alpaca, 50% Wool), my new favorite. I have baby dress in mind...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment