Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas gifts

Santa brought me a lot of presents this year...


A little supply bag in Liberty Mirabelle, that hasn't left my sight and covered buttons for future projects.
From a French boutique Linnamorata


More covered buttons from Minibouille


Little wallet hand made from Alliebeans.


A new book perfect for my future trip in Paris.


A Trendy (de Mlle Sophie of course) wool/alpaca yarn from Berroco and 2 strands of kidsilk haze, silk/mohair from Rowan and mittens (wool/cashmere) to keep me warn for my week end trip in NYC at the end of January.
It is clear I am going to need it, have you seen the mega blizzard they just got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment