Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball Sweater...Part 3

Finally I am done, Marko can enjoy his new sweater!!



Months I have worked on it and believe it, I am a pretty fast knitter.

- First finding my favorite color in the perfect yarn for that design = Rowan wool cotton
- Red and white are the color of baseball for me, don't ask why!!
- Then measuring that baby and doing it again because he has been growing a lot faster than average kids...I finally choose to make it in size of 3 year old (He is only 15 months old )
- Finally the sewing the accessories like the baseball in the front and his name in the back, with my mother help. She is definitely the sewer in the family

Now the biggest challenge of all, put all my notes into a pattern...to be continued

1 comment: