Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Albin's baby shower

Another baby shower order for a boy this time. 
Little Albin was born last month in Belgium.

-----------------------

I wanted some boy colors so I looked at my yarn statsh and chose the following




Then I took my needle, looked at my patterns and voila...

Little Vest, size 6-9 months, color chocolat, yarn Anny Blatt Merinos, free pattern Drops
I run out of yarn so I didn't knit the arms.
Sea blue pants, size 6-9 months, yarn Anny Blatt Merinos, free pattern Drops
Easy happy feet chocolat, size 6 months, yarn Anny Blatt Merinos, my pattern


I found a  San Francisco baby onesie in the same chocolate color, 
bought at Cotton basics in Noe Valley, garanty "made in the Bay area"

More to come, I have to finish a blanket and a little bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment