Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Finaly my "Merlot Buckwheat", aka my new sweater is almost ready




9/11/2012
Starting the neck shaping,. Since I am not familiar with the technique, I go "what the heck!!!". But once finished, I loved it and found it a very smart way to build the neck with a perfect professional finishing. No need to pick up stitches for the ribbing.








9/15/2012
Finished with the body. I did a quick fitting and love it!! Perfect for my body.






9/17/2012
Starting the sleeves. I am having a hard time because of the choice of my needle, they are a bit long for this short row method.





10/28/2012
90 rounds and 4 weeks later the first sleeve is done. I really need to get me a set of DPNs...
One more sleeve and I am DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment