Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas gift, part 2

This christmas I had a lot of gifts to knit. My sister got addicted to the show "Once upon a time", so we went on a search of Emma, Ruby and Mary Margaret hat patterns.

First we went for Mary Margaret beret, easily finding a free pattern on Ravelry



I used Malabrigo worsted, US 8 needles.



Second she wanted Ruby's beret but in a cherry color.
Free pattern on Ravelry


I couldn't find the right color so I decided to dye it myself with Kool-aid.
(3 packages of Cherry and 1 Black cherry, for 200 yards of Cascade Cash vera, microwave process)

I simply love the color even if the picture is a bit bright due to the Instagram filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment