Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Friday, January 11, 2013

New year . . . New blog


I recently have been making some small changes to my blog to make it easier to use.
I learnt a few skills on the web and tried to add them to my blog.



First, there is a new navigation bar at the top, right below the banner


    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Each tab has been redesigned.
✏  Home 
Just in case you feel lost, you can always find your way back to the home page

✏  Patterns 
All my patterns are listed here. You will find them organized by categories. You can click on each pattern picture and it automatically goes to the pattern description. It includes multiple pictures and a full description. I added a  button that will lead you directly to a safe web site to purchase the pattern.

✏  Shop 
With this one you have a direct link to the Esty boutique where you can find the handknit items from my patterns

Categories 
This one is an easy tool to search on the blog. They are the same categories that are listed on the side bar.

About  
A little bit about me.

Contact 
A new page where you can email me directly easily. No need to cut and paste my email anymore.


Second, I created new buttons in the side bar that will lead directly to my new Instagram account   and Pinterest boards Follow Me on Pinterest.

 Instagram is my new favorite things. I take pictures of all my new projects and pattern here first. 
Feel free to follow me for all the news here first.

Follow Me on Pinterest Pinterest is my inspiration, seach tool, tip finder, etc...I used it everyday and love looking at what all the other crafty people are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment