Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Dec 22, Shopping in the rain!!

I just hate the rain, even if we desperately need it in California.


So today, we decided to do shopping around 
the Grove and Farmer Market on 3rd street in LA.


It is a great place for food, 
especially if you like French food and Brazilian steak house like me!!


Shopping included the American Girl doll Store where I was able to design my own outfit.


We also checked out Knit culture, where we found out the store was closing 
so I rewarded myself with half price cashmere.
Another great little store, 
The Fabric store was even for affordable quality fabric from New Zealand

Guess what tomorrow, different area, more shopping...


No comments:

Post a Comment