Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dec 27, Sunday at the garden

Ahead on our program, I am looking to spend a fun day not too far from DTLA
A surprise was waiting for us at our return to the city, but first a cutural visit



A little gem a few miles away from DTLA
The Huntington Botanical Garden

Lots of cute things, green and desert plans, enjoy!











Famous rose garden from Pasadena rose parade


I would mind an herb garden like that in my backyard



We are back at Pitchoun sampling their great menu, simply delicious!!


A surprise was waiting for me there, a galette des rois, 
not the Parisian one but the Provencial galette 
well know and the only one for Southern French
It was delicious, I enjoyed every bite.






A true beautiful day with gorgeous sunset colours

No comments:

Post a Comment