Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun on the internet...☺


Lately, I am having fun with the following web sites.


Follow Me on Pinterest   It is a great web site that let you make boards of all you favorite stuffs on the net. It is awesome, I love it.







It is like Ravelry and Etsy together. Love that you can find the pattern at the same time as the finish product. Moreover the site is full of great workshop and online classes.


Then while researching some new technics, I found out my blanket was listed on a couple of great website. I thought I would share it here.








Great web site full of tips. I love their tutorials, project ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment