Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cria from Ysolda, first step into knitting a cardigan just for me

After my visit to Ysolda booth at Stitches West , I am excited to start knitting my first cardigan for myself,
It looks very difficult at first but if you follow the instructions, it is actually very easy and the result is wonderful.

Picture from the book "Little red in the city"
Yarn used "Alpaca with a twist baby", color Atheltic Grey 


Short rows for the shoulders


Joining for the sleeves


little details with my new markers from Miss Purl


MORE TO COME...

1 comment:

  1. I am doing same cardigan in same time here in Finland. Yarn i am using is Cascade Heritage 150. Your cardi looks great so far :) It´s fun to knit, don´t you think ?

    ReplyDelete