Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Monday, March 5, 2012

Anna's baby shower


This is a little sample of the gifts I knitted for Anna's baby shower


Blue blanket, my pattern, Debbie Bliss Baby cashmerino
Pink baby botties, my pattern, Filatura di Crosa baby love
Green cardigan, BB tricot, Sophie Choussy, Bergere de France Caline
Green dress, BB tricot, Sophie Choussy, Bergere de France Caline
Pink baby top, BB tricot, Sophie Choussy,  Filatura di Crosa baby love
Pink romper, BB tricot, Sophie Choussy,  Filatura di Crosa baby love


Isn't that cute???? I love knitting for babies.
I have to hurry, another shower is coming soon, this time it is a boy...

Be back soon with new pictures ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment