Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little story of . . . Liberty of London

I am venturing into sewing,   little by little,   because it overwhelms me every time I pull my sewing machine


Liberty of London fabric, June meadow navy from Drygoods Designs
Finally a nice store for my favorite fabric...




I wanted to make a scarf so I bought 2 pieces of 1/2 yard each


I washed the fabric, let it dry
Then iron it a little, with a mix of tap water and my perfume
Then I folded the fabric, right side face to face and sew about 1/2 cm seam.
Return the fabric on right side and iron again

Repeat for the 2nd scarf!!












No comments:

Post a Comment