Knitting, designing, cooking, enjoying San Francisco bay area and American way of life

    Home     Patterns     Shop     Categories     About     Contact    

Sunday, March 23, 2014

My first shawl - Follow your arrow mystery KAL by Ysolda

Yes, it was my first shawl.

I am not a big fan of lace knitting, 
but my friend Diana convinced me to knitting along with her 
this mystery KAL from Ysolda.

Verdict: I was a lot of challenges 
but I had FUN.

My combination : BABBA





Clue 1B, 2A



Clue 3B



Clue 4B, 5A




More details







Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light, Gossamer

Thanks to my friends Diana for her help when I got stuck with the pattern 
and Julia for blocking it perfectly.


3 comments:

  1. Katherine O.3/24/2014

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very interesting blog. I read this blog. Thank you for making this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/23/2014

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete